Here We Present Recipe of Malai Peda , Ganesh Chaturthi special.
Ingredients for Malai Peda are:
1 1/2 cups milk
1 tin sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp corn flour
1/4 tsp citric acid
5 cardamoms powder
1 tbsp ghee or butter
A few drops of yellow color
Method or Way for making Malai Peda are:
1. First of all heat ghee in a pan, add condensed milk, milk and citric acid dissolved in a little water.
2. Continue heating and allow it to curdle.
3. Then make a paste of corn flour with 2 tbsp water ,add to the milk mixture after it curdles.
4. Continue cooking on slow/medium heat untill the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
5. Now add few drops of yellow color and mix well.
6. Empty the contents onto a dish and shape into pedas. Decorate with cardamom powder
Now your Malai Peda is ready. serve it.